[Haskell-cafe] Hide the data constructor for type family instance

David Sorokin david.sorokin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:53:51 UTC 2016

Hi Imants,

I fogot to add that the mentioned data constructor becomes visible in the
haddoc section Instances for the exported BarIO monad.

I would like to see that there is such an instance but without details
about data constructor.

Probably, the issue is more related to that how the BarIO type is shown in
the documenation.

On level of the module, where the QueueStrategy instance is defined, I can
regulate the export list somehow.

Thanks
David
29.01.2016 1:22 пользователь "Imants Cekusins" <imantc at gmail.com> написал:

Hello David,

> FCFSQueue data constructor is visible together with all its contents
> I would like it would be hidden completely

Did you try to export all public symbols but not the constructor?