[Haskell-cafe] ANN: stack-1.0.2
manny at fpcomplete.com
Mon Jan 18 04:39:35 UTC 2016
New version released of Stack, a build tool.
See haskellstack.org for installation and upgrade instructions.
- Arch Linux: Stack has been adopted into the official community
so we will no longer be updating the AUR with new versions. See the
for current download instructions.
- stack init and solver overhaul #1583
- Disable locale/codepage hacks when GHC >=7.10.3 #1552
- Specify multiple images to build for stack image container docs
- Specify which executables to include in images for stack image
- Docker: pass supplemantary groups and umask into container
- If git fetch fails wipe the directory and try again from scratch #1418
- Warn if newly installed executables won’t be available on the PATH
- stack.yaml: for stack image container, specify multiple images to
generate, and which executables should be added to those images
- GHCI: add interactive Main selection #1068
- Care less about the particular name of a GHCJS sdist folder #1622
- Unified Enable/disable help messaging #1613
- Don’t share precompiled packages between GHC/platform variants and
Docker #1551 <https://github.com/commercialhaskell/stack/issues/1551>
- Properly redownload corrupted downloads with the correct file
- Gracefully handle invalid paths in error/warning messages #1561
- Nix: select the correct GHC version corresponding to the snapshot even
when an abstract resolver is passed via --resolver on the command-line.
- Fix: Stack does not allow using an external package from ghci #1557
- Disable ambiguous global ‘—resolver’ option for ‘stack init’ #1531
- Obey --no-nix flag
- Fix: GHCJS Execute.hs: Non-exhaustive patterns in lambda #1591
- Send file-watch and sticky logger messages to stderr #1302
- Use globaldb path for querying Cabal version #1647
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe