[Haskell-cafe] ideas for extending 'tensor'

Petr Pudlák petr.mvd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:21:24 UTC 2016

Hi Nicola,

I was very excited to see your type-safe tensor package. Are the sources
available somewhere for contributing? I'd be interested in trying to extend
it to use unboxed vectors, or perhaps even repa or yarr. Are there any
future plans like that?

Also it'd be interesting to add the distinction between covariant and
contravariant indices, although this would be most likely a major change.
Or perhaps it'd be possible to add it just as some kind of a wrapper.

All the best,
Petr