[Haskell-cafe] Regarding GSoC 2016

Sumit Sahrawat, Maths & Computing, IIT (BHU) sumit.sahrawat.apm13 at iitbhu.ac.in
Wed Jan 6 13:02:50 UTC 2016

You'll have to hunt for worthwhile tasks yourself. Lists of ideas are
available on reddit [1] and trac [2].
For learning haskell, I'll suggest you take a look at the learnhaskell
guide [3].

Try finding a mentor early on and get feedback from him/her on your
proposal drafts.

All the best.

[1]: https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell_proposals/
[2]: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/