[Haskell-cafe] Local mirrors of hackage

Victor Miller victorsmiller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:23:23 UTC 2016

I have a computer that I work on which isn't directly connected to the
internet, that I want to use Haskell on.  In order to do that I want a
local version of hackage.  I was previously able to do this using
mirror_hackage.py, but since hackage 2 came around this no longer
works.  Doing this would involve running something on a computer that
*is* attached to the internet, and then transferring a bunch of files
over to the other computer.  Can someone point me to a recipe for
doing this?

Victor