[Haskell-cafe] Free and cofree

David Laing dave.laing.80 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:06:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

A little while back I gave a talk at YOW Lambda Jam and wrote some posts on
combing free monads and cofree comonads (inspired by some posts by Ed Kmett
and Dan Piponi).  I shared them on reddit, but recently realised that there
might be some folks on this list who might be interested in the material.

For those interested people, it's all here:
  http://dlaing.org/cofun/

The "coming soon" posts will turn up eventually, although not until I'm
done preparing my proposal for this year's Lambda Jam :)

Cheers,

Dave