[Haskell-cafe] Manual type-checking in graphs: Avoidable?

Benno Fünfstück benno.fuenfstueck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:53:41 UTC 2016

Hi Jeffrey,

what you want to do is not possible with the graph type that you say FGL
provides. FGL simply requires that all node types have to be equal, so it
can't preserve the information that your graph is biparite, no matter what
language features you use to define the node type.

Benno

Benjamin Edwards <edwards.benj at gmail.com> schrieb am So., 21. Feb. 2016 um
12:30 Uhr: