[Haskell-cafe] typeclass for transformation of Euclidean points

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Fri Feb 12 15:45:18 UTC 2016

Hi. What I'd like to have for a program I am working on is a generic
typeclass for objects that can be treated like points on a 2D plane, and
a few simple transform functions (e.g., addition, rotation around an
origin) which I could combine to make more complex transformations. Of
course, it would be trivial to do this myself, but it seems like the
sort of thing somebody would have thought of already. Does anybody know
of a package providing this? (I didn't see an obvious one when searching
with hoogle.)

--
http://justonemoremathproblem.com