[Haskell-cafe] hackagebot future ?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:00:37 UTC 2016

One of the issues that was brought up was that there was a bit of a flood
of badly filled out cabal/stack projects uploaded at one point, so the
channel got treated to a lot of "foo: Initial project template"
announcements. Not much a bot can do about that, but it does increase the
frustration level in-channel a fair bit and make people wonder if an
announce bot is worth the trouble.