[Haskell-cafe] ANN: New Haskell.org Committee Members

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:38:18 UTC 2016

Following the self-nomination period and discussion, the Haskell.org
committee has selected new members:

Full term:
  * Mitsutoshi Aoe
  * Jasper Van der Jeugt
  * Niki Vazou

Short term:
  * Alan Zimmerman

As per the rules of the committee, this discussion was held among the
current members of the committee, and the outgoing members of the
committee who were not seeking reappointment.

Thank you to all the many candidates who submitted a self-nomination.
We recieved many strong nominations, from a broad range of geographies
and backgrounds. The choice amongst them was not easy, and we would
encourage all those who nominated themselves to consider
self-nominating again in the future.

The outgoing members are: Adam Foltzer, Edward Kmett, Andres Loeh, and
Nicolas Wu. Thanks all for your service! These are tough shoes to
fill, but I have confidence that our incoming members will more than
rise to the occasion.

Cheers,
Gershom