[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: Your Assembly at 33C3

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Fri Dec 16 09:44:56 UTC 2016

We will organize a “Functional Hot-Pot” at 33C3, where friends
of functional languages, Haskellistas, Lambdroids and Scalafists
can share their experience and have a good time.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Assembly:Functional_Hot-Pot

If you want to maybe organize a workshop or have other ideas,
don’t hesitate to contact me (this mail or DECT LBDA).

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es