[Haskell-cafe] what is lens-based parsing?

Li-yao Xia li-yao.xia at ens.fr
Sat Dec 10 11:59:31 UTC 2016

Hello Ruben,

I think this just refers to the fact that parsers can be combined using
the lenses provided by the library.

Gabriel Gonzalez[1] wrote "pipes-parse-3.0.0 introduces a new lens-based
parsing mechanism." So it doesn't seem to correspond to a globally known
pattern.

Li-yao

[1]
http://www.haskellforall.com/2014/02/pipes-parse-30-lens-based-parsing.html