[Haskell-cafe] Gitter Haskell Community

Michael Walker mike at barrucadu.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 17:09:46 UTC 2016

The Haskell slack seems to be working well, so regardless of the
suitability of slack to open communities or not, I don't really see
the advantage of fragmenting the community even further. Why would
someone pick gitter over the two existing platforms that have
thousands of users? They would be intentionally limiting the help they
can get.

Michael Walker (http://www.barrucadu.co.uk)