[Haskell-cafe] [course announcement] Haskell for Life

Sergiu Ivanov sivanov at colimite.fr
Mon Dec 5 12:43:43 UTC 2016

Dear Haskell Cafe,

This year I have taught and will teach a short course introducing people
to Haskell.

I realised that such a course might interest the subscribers of this
list, so here is the course page, with all course materials (CC-BY
licence):

  http://lacl.fr/~sivanov/doku.php?id=en:haskell_for_life

Any feedback is welcome.

(I will teach the next instance of the course in the following two weeks
in Chișinău, Republic of Moldova, so if you happen to be around, don't
hesitate to come by and give me a wink IRL ;-) )

--
Sergiu