[Haskell-cafe] Stack and Circle CI

Joel Hermanns joel.hermanns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:17:08 UTC 2016

I had some weird linker issues (see https://circleci.com/gh/jhedev/todobackend-haskell/48 <https://circleci.com/gh/jhedev/todobackend-haskell/48>) when using an older gcc 4.9. So switching to gcc-4.6 helped.

I think you are using the newer ubuntu 14.04 build image which does not include gcc-4.6. Maybe you can try removing the update alternatives commands.

For your problem I guess its more important to set `-j 1` for the `stack build` command. To avoid getting no output etc.

Regards,
Joel