[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Bookkeeper

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:26:48 UTC 2016

Book seems to use a quicksort (in package type-level-sets) to avoid
duplicates. A couple years ago I did a benchmark
http://code.haskell.org/~aavogt/HList-nodup/Run.html that includes a
different quicksort. It is a good method, but maybe type-level-sets has a
better implementation. Provided my timings generalize, I think dealing with
many records of 50 elements will be frustrating.