[Haskell-cafe] Proposal: (.:) operator in base.

Alex Belanger i.caught.air at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:51:54 UTC 2016

I didn't even know about the composition package. I just wanted it to be
readily available to everyone.

A quick look, `composition` seems really nice and is probably more aligned
with Haskell ecosystem's philosophy of keeping base to what is only stricly
needed by GHC.

These were some valuable feedback. I think I got my answer and we can let
the thread die (:

Much appreciated,
Alex