[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] mysql-haskell 0.2.0.0

韩冬(基础平台部) handongwinter at didichuxing.com
Fri Aug 19 07:27:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce mysql-haskell, a pure haskell mysql driver, is now available on package:

https://github.com/winterland1989/mysql-haskell

https://github.com/winterland1989/mysql-haskell

The github page lists the motivation for creating this library, which are

  *   prepared statment and binary protocol support.

  *   better concurrency.

  *   replication protocol support.

All these targets are met. This release also includes quite complete tests and benchmarks, we think it’s stable enough to be used for pre-production environment, please fetch the code and testing, issues and bugs report are welcomed!

Regards,

Winterland at DIDI GROUP