[Haskell-cafe] Suggestions for an empirical master thesis

Damian Nadales damian.nadales at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:37:20 UTC 2016

Hi Jon,

Allow me to brainstorm with you. I don't know what is done in the context
of code metrics for Haskell programs, but you could try to find
correlations (of their lack thereof) between metrics such as (cyclomatic
complexity, fan-in/fan-out) and bugs. For this you could use the Github
repositories. The number of bugs would have to be normalized using the
numbers of users of a project (maybe measured in number of downloads).

Just an idea...