[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] HaRe 0.8.3.0 Released

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:20:25 UTC 2016

Now that ghc-mod 5.6.0.0 is out, I have been able to release HaRe for GHC
8.0.1

There are no functional changes, this release just adds support for GHC
8.0.1.

Just a heads up for anyone who is interested, my plans for the near future
are

1. Complete adding default annotations to ghc-exactprint.

This will allow pretty printing a GHC AST that has been generated via some
process other than parsing source, by adding annotations to it.

2. Return to haskell-ide-engine

The initial focus will be on enabling the remote ghci mode into it.

In general, my focus is on improving the tooling experience around GHC.

Alan