[Haskell-cafe] Taking over cmdtheline

Gregory Crosswhite gcrosswhite at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:04:16 UTC 2016

The package cmdtheline has not been updated since Apr 30, 2013, and it
is broken with the current version of GHC; it needs to have its upper
bound on transformers bumped.  I tried contacting the author three
months ago and three weeks ago to ask him to fix the package, but I
received no response.  I contacted him one more time one week ago to
tell him that I intended to take over the package, and still I received
no response.

Thus, following the instructions on Hackage for taking over a package, I
am officially stating my intent to take over this package so that I can
fix it.

Cheers,
Greg