[Haskell-cafe] Sending email

Daniel P. Wright dani at dpwright.com
Wed Apr 27 08:32:56 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Off the top of my head I'm not sure what the root cause of that would be,
or indeed if the problem lies with HaskellNet-SSL or with HaskellNet
itself.  If you can send me some sample code (either by email or by filing
an issue at https://github.com/dpwright/HaskellNet-SSL/issues) I can take a
look at it.

-Dani.