[Haskell-cafe] Generators? Iterators?

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Sat Apr 23 05:28:45 UTC 2016

Hi. I'm more in the shallow end of the Haskell pool right now, so
forgive me if this is really basic... In Haskell, what is the class for
things that can provide an infinite sequence? I mean, things that
produce a value as well as function for producing the next value?
Clearly RandomGen does this, but what is the next level of abstraction
above RandomGen (i.e., RandomGen minus the randomness aspect).

--
http://justonemoremathproblem.com
To protect my privacy, please use PGP encryption. It's free and easy