[Haskell-cafe] diffs on HaskellWiki

Patrick Pelletier code at funwithsoftware.org
Tue Apr 19 01:18:04 UTC 2016

I've noticed that when viewing changes on HaskellWiki, the diffs are
missing.

We had a similar problem on the OpenSSL wiki (which, like HaskellWiki,
is based on MediaWiki), and the sysadmin said he fixed the problem by
switching from the external diff engine to the internal diff engine.

Is there someone who could look into this and possibly make that change
to the wiki's configuration?  I looked around the HaskellWiki and
couldn't find any mention of how to contact a maintainer.

Thanks,

--Patrick