[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] sarsi 0.0.2.0 - A universal quickfix toolkit and his protocol (nvim/vim)

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:57:03 UTC 2016

It's a concept you'll find in vi/vim which it seems was borrowed from the
Manx's Aztec C compiler on the Amiga.

A "quickfix" is basically an item (error or warning) returned by the
compiler/build tool and correspond to a special mode, in editor supporting
it, which allows to jump quickly from one error to the other.
You can find more information about this in the vim documentation:
http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/quickfix.html

Hope that clarify

On 16 April 2016 at 14:28, Tom Ellis <
tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2013 at jaguarpaw.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 02:23:57PM +0200, Alois Cochard wrote:
> > Here is a new tool which should basically improve the "quick fixing"
> > experience in Haskell with vim/neovim.
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but what is "quick fixing", exactly?

*Λ\ois*
http://twitter.com/aloiscochard
http://github.com/aloiscochard