[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] sarsi 0.0.2.0 - A universal quickfix toolkit and his protocol (nvim/vim)

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:23:57 UTC 2016

Hello Café,

Here is a new tool which should basically improve the "quick fixing"
experience in Haskell with vim/neovim.

The aim is not to replace any of the great features provided by integrating
the type checker in the editor, but to complement them with a different
approach. I explain the motivation there:
http://aloiscochard.blogspot.ch/2016/04/quickfix-all-things-with-sarsi.html

If you feel like this might be a tool for you, you can jump straight to the
README to find the install and usage instructions:
https://github.com/aloiscochard/sarsi

I did test it extensively with stack, let me know if you have issues using
an other tool (I do only pipe stderr which is fine for stack, I suspect
this might not be the case for others).

Thanks

--
*Λ\ois*