[Haskell-cafe] LumiGuide is hiring

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:43:17 UTC 2016

Dear Haskellers,

We're hiring a Haskell engineer to join our software engineering team.

LumiGuide develops parking guidance systems for cars and bicycles. Our
technology is based on optical detection techniques (Computer Vision). A
nice example of one of our projects is the P-route Bicycle
<https://bicycledutch.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/bicycle-parking-guidance-system-in-utrecht/>
in
Utrecht City. Functional Programming is used extensively at LumiGuide.
Haskell, GHCJS and the Nix stack (Nix, NixOS, hydra and nixops) are some of
the technologies we're using. I recently gave a talk
<http://foswiki.cs.uu.nl/foswiki/pub/NlFpDay2016/WebHome/LumiGuide_FP-Dag-2016-b.pdf>
at the Dutch Functional Programming Day that highlights some of the
products and tools we're developing.

We're looking for an experienced Haskell developer who wants to join our
team full-time and will work from our office in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
As one of the first engineers you'll have a big impact on the culture and
the technological direction of the company.

If you're interested, please send a mail to bas at lumiguide.nl and tell me a
bit about your experience (previous jobs, open source projects, things that
you made that you're proud of, etc.).

Best Regards,

Bas van Dijk
CTO LumiGuide