[Haskell-cafe] Emacs (was stack and the Atom editor)

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Apr 12 16:43:01 UTC 2016

> ... failed experiments like code folding

So, what *is* the recommended method for folding (in emacs)?

Yes, ideally we don't need this, because we do not write
deeply nested code. But then we have a lot of top-level
declarations, which I still want to fold. Yes, if there
are too many declarations in one module, then this should be
split. But still, that whole mess of declarations needs to be
navigated, no matter how it's mapped to files (modules).
The question is how it's mapped to the screen real estate.

- J.W.