[Haskell-cafe] Haskell DockerHub Official Repository: Needs Maintainer TLC

Peter Salvatore peter at psftw.com
Tue Apr 12 02:53:13 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I have a confession to make: I've been a neglectful maintainer of the
"haskell" Official Repository on DockerHub.  I'm hoping to find a proper
maintainer who is both a Docker nerd and a Haskell enthusiast to ensure
that it is kept up to date and improved over time.  Bonus points for
someone involved in GHC development, or at an organization that is heavily
involved in the Haskell community.  I'm happy to help you get up to speed
with where the image is at today and how to effectively submit future
iterations after you've had a chance to review the DockerHub Official
Repositories documentation at
https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/official_repos/.  The current
Dockerfiles are located at https://github.com/freebroccolo/docker-haskell
and there are two other maintainers who also contribute occasionally.

Thanks,