[Haskell-cafe] Emacs (was stack and the Atom editor)

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:25:17 UTC 2016

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <
ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 April 2016 at 17:36, Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Basic setups -- is it called haskell-mode/haskell-emacs or what?
>
> haskell-emacs was Chris Done's first attempt at writing a new Haskell
> mdoe for Emacs before he merged it into haskell-mode proper; so you
> probably don't want to use haskell-emacs any more (it's rather old and
> quite probably bitrotted).

Just tried the "Quick Install" instructions at
https://github.com/haskell/haskell-mode
As best as I can see there is no haskell-mode after package-refresh contents
There is only these when I try to do package-install [completions buffer]

Click on a completion to select it.
In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.

Possible completions are:
haskell-emacs     haskell-emacs-base
haskell-emacs-text     haskell-snippets
haskell-tab-indent