[Haskell-cafe] Haskell, stack and the Atom editor

Wojciech Danilo wojciech.danilo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:56:14 UTC 2016

I'm using Atom for a week for a big commercial Haskell project. It has some
minuses and the ide-haskell is not the best it could be, but it works
better than any editor I've been using so far for Haskell development
(mainly sublime). The type-checking, linting and error displaying inside
text-editor is almost real-time on modern hardware. I've been not using
emacs mostly because I prefer the sublime-like style of work. The guys
behind ide-haskell seem to be pretty active and helpful and they develop it
pretty fast. After installing everything ide-haskell worked out-of the box
for me.

sob., 9.04.2016 o 13:42 użytkownik Raphael Gaschignard <dasuraga at gmail.com>