[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] protobuf-simple: Protocol Buffers library

Martijn Rijkeboer mrr at sru-systems.com
Tue Apr 5 14:50:04 UTC 2016

Hi Alain,

> What version of Protocol Buffer are you supporting (I did not find this
> info, sorry) ? Are you planning on supporting the V3 if  you don't
> already?

The protobuf-simple library only supports V2. The version wasn't specified
anywhere, my bad. I've just added it to the readme. Currently I have
no plans supporting V3, since I have no use for it. However, pull requests
are always welcome, providing that the library remains "simple".

Kind regards,

Martijn Rijkeboer