[Haskell-cafe] Bologna Haskell Meeting, 2015-10-17 @ 9:30

m m at pavis.biodec.com
Sat Sep 26 09:33:39 UTC 2015

Dear all,
     a Bologna Haskell Meeting will take place on Saturday, October 17 at
9:30. For details see here:

https://www.eventbrite.it/e/biglietti-incontro-autunnale-haskell-ita-a-bologna-17894558105

The page is in Italian and English: the main event is in Italian but
many people speak English and we will try to include as many
participants as possible. If you would like to give a talk, drop a note
to Haskell_ITA at googlegroups.com (there is probably still a free slot at
the beginning or at the end of the evening).

In the same building there will also be an Elixir meeting:

https://www.eventbrite.it/e/biglietti-bologna-elixir-erlang-meetup-18440536140

(but we have a bigger and better meeting room ...) and participants to a
meeting can also lurk the other event.

Everybody is welcome! And if you are interested in participating to the
event, please buy a ticket on Eventbrite (it is free) just for the
meeting that you plan to attend to.

Thanks, and see you in Bologna, if you happen to be around.

P.S.: if anybody is travelling and needs further information about
hotels, travel, etcetera, feel free to contact me directly, I'll be glad
to help.

--
  .*.                            finelli
  /V\

A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman
makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.
		-- Frost