[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: polymap 0.1.0.1

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Fri Sep 25 06:42:43 UTC 2015

(moving from haskell@ to haskell-cafe@)

Hi David,

As someone who is not familiar with the concept of polygonal maps, I
find this package severely underdocumented.

What is a polymap? Why would I want to use one? What is storage and how
should I choose it?

The example clears it up a bit, but it could also use more prose. And
perhaps there could be a more motivated example (showing how polymap
solves an actual problem).