[Haskell-cafe] test socket buffer full

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:09:14 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 5:50 AM, Alberto G. Corona <agocorona at gmail.com>
wrote:

> That happens in Windows and Linux, in a single process (like in the
> example) or within two processes in the same machine.

I'm a little surprised this program works at all on Windows, because the
winsock stuff gets torn down when `withSocketsDo $ listenOn port` is done?
And you do other socket ops outside of withSocketsDo.

Otherwise, it looks like you check for n < 1, not n < l; you would only
detect buffer-full if the entire write failed, not for partial writes.