[Haskell-cafe] Interactive widgets; formlets (was: GSoC Retrospective)

Graham Klyne gk at ninebynine.org
Thu Sep 17 10:38:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

I spotted this project and my interest was piqued.  I am particularly wondering
if there's scope in some future development to exploit ideas of formlets/form
lenses:

   - http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/slindley/papers/formlenses-bx13.pdf
   - http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/slindley/papers/formlets-essence.pdf
   - http://groups.inf.ed.ac.uk/links/papers/formlets-tr2008.pdf

(I'm currently working on a project in Python that could benefit from these
ideas, but I'm not yet ready to refactor everything because some requirements
are still emerging.)

#g