[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Retrospective

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 09:05:51 UTC 2015

My project was refactoring programs with hlint suggestions. I'm
counting it as a success but I am waiting for a new release of HSE and
hlint before making an announcement. We can apply almost all
suggestions from hlint.

Here is a demo of it working -
https://camo.githubusercontent.com/a928338441f119fa911151c0db0ceaa72c51e0c4/687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3759586f5666742e676966

Matt