[Haskell-cafe] Powerset of a set

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Mon Sep 14 22:55:53 UTC 2015

Le 14/09/2015 23:45, Brent Yorgey a écrit :
> you have been on this list long enough to know that is not an
> appropriate tone to use when responding to people asking questions.
> /.../  your response seemed unnecessarily sarcastic and condescending.

I am sorry. It was not my purpose to offend anybody,  *sincerely*. If I
might have been understood in such a way, I apologize.
But, Brent, please : there was no question to answer. Jorge M. said: "I
need a clue...".  I gave him, indirectly.
I responded thus after having read the answers by Albert Lai, OK, but
short, probably worth completing, and the second one, by Francesco
Ariis, which was not a clue at all, it simply said "use recursion",
while Jorge Maldonado explicitly said that he would use recursion...

+.

Jerzy