[Haskell-cafe] Powerset of a set

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Mon Sep 14 21:41:09 UTC 2015

Le 14/09/2015 23:04, Francesco Ariis follows my cold remark suggesting
that JM should look upon some sources before asking this list to help to
solve his homework:

> Clue /= solution. Searching the web tentds to give straight answers
> rather than hints (which some of us find more useful to progress

?

Did *YOU*, Francesco Ariis, verify the references cited? You reproach me
of WHAT?

The StackOverflow page gives plenty of clues, a little theory, data
properties, etc.

On the Web you will find what you wish to find. If you don't want
hamburger solutions, don't read them.  If for you it is more "useful to
progress", by querying a community which should be, and IS helpful, but
will not replace your ELEMENTARY textbooks, and your teachers, I don't
think we share the same vocabulary.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk