[Haskell-cafe] the library of beautiful instruments implemented in haskell / csound

Anton Kholomiov anton.kholomiov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:11:14 UTC 2015

Thanks for feedback. I've used several sources on sound design:

Ian McCurdy collection of csound instruments:
http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html

Thor demystified series by Gordon Reid:
https://www.propellerheads.se/substance/discovering-reason/index.cfm?article=part19&fuseaction=get_article

Csound pieces from Csound Catalog: http://www.csounds.com/csound-catalog/

Olav Basoski course: https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/live8402

Sound on sound synth secrets:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/allsynthsecrets.htm

Risset' Amsterdam Collection of Csound Instruments:
http://www.codemist.co.uk/AmsterdamCatalog/

It's mostly Iain McCurdy instruments, thor demystified series, and
instruments from various pieces
by Csounders (Csound catalog)