[Haskell-cafe] GHC Extension Proposal: ArgumentBlock

Andrew Gibiansky andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:17:54 UTC 2015

Very little changes. You can look at the changes to Parser.y on the Phabricator
revision <https://phabricator.haskell.org/D1219#72873ca7>. In order to get
this parsing sans any shift/reduce conflicts you have to introduce fexp2 as
well as fexp, which makes it so that dollar-less lambdas/do blocks can only
be applied as the last argument.

-- Andrew