[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.18.0.0

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 11:42:14 UTC 2015

This is my "sorry it took so long" release: I'd like to apologise to
all the people that have been nagging^W gently asking me when a GHC
7.10.*-compatible release would be available that it's taken me until
now to do this, but I'm finally pleased to be able to say that you can
now use my graphviz library to generate/parse Dot code and visualise
graphs using the Graphviz suite of tools.

As part of this version release, graphviz is now developed using git
and can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/ivan-m/graphviz

The major version bump is due to an extra attribute being made
available, so in most (all?) cases you can safely version bump your
existing dependencies.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com