[Haskell-cafe] Anyone familiar with Hpysics?

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Sat Sep 5 11:38:31 UTC 2015

Hi Sven,

I'm the author; Hpysics was my Google Summer of Code project back in 2008.

I've lost interest in this area since then. I might be able to answer
some basic questions; but mostly, you're on your own. I also wrote an
article for The Monad Reader about hpysics, it might be helpful:
https://wiki.haskell.org/wikiupload/f/f0/TMR-Issue12.pdf

From what I remember, hpysics had fairly basic functionality (collision
detection and response), so be prepared to do a lot of stuff yourself.
If you want to *use* a physics engine rather than *develop* one, you
should probably look into other projects.