[Haskell-cafe] testing for exceptions

Darren Grant dedgrant at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:40:45 UTC 2015

Unfrotunately the answer to this is not simple:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4243117/how-to-catch-and-ignore-a-call-to-the-error-function

'error' more or less terminates the program in an unreasonable way.

It would be preferable for f2 to result in a type that can contain the
error result to be parsed.

Cheers,
Darren