[Haskell-cafe] New release Csound-expression 4.9 is out

Anton Kholomiov anton.kholomiov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:44:20 UTC 2015

As usual the library is available on Hackage:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/csound-expression

The github repo is at

https://github.com/spell-music/csound-expression

Other useful libraries that go with csound-expression are

csound-sampler, and csound-catalog:

   -

   csound-sampler <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/csound-sampler>
   -