[Haskell-cafe] Committee M.O. Change Proposals

Geoffrey Mainland mainland at apeiron.net
Wed Oct 21 20:04:04 UTC 2015

Thanks for the background, Edward.

I don't mean to question the composition of the committee, only to start
a discussion about how the community might handle the selection process
going forward. I apologize if I was not clear about that. As I said
below, if a direct vote resulted in the same committee we would have had
under the current system, I would consider that a success!

We may also see a larger nomination pool in the future :)

Cheers,
Geoff