[Haskell-cafe] In two weeks: Hac Phi in Philadelphia, Nov 6-8

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 21 18:02:28 UTC 2015

Hi café,

Hac Phi, a yearly weekend of Haskell in Philadelphia, will take place **in two weeks** on Nov. 6-8, hosted at the University of Pennsylvania. Hac Phi is a gathering of hackers and Haskell enthusiasts. Come bring a project you're working on or offer to help someone else on a project of theirs. Come give a talk if you've got something to share. Come to learn something new.

This is a free event, generously sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania, Jane Street, and S&P Capital IQ. Please join our merry crew. Registration closes next Friday, October 30.

And, if your company likes this sort of thing, we are looking for one more sponsor. Please email me directly if you may be able to help. Thanks!

All the details are on the wiki page: https://wiki.haskell.org/Hac_Phi

I hope to see you there!
Richard