[Haskell-cafe] Job opportunities at Kaspersky Lab (Moscow)

Dmitry Kulagin dmitry.kulagin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:48:53 UTC 2015

Here at Kaspersky Lab, we are developing a secure platform&framework.

We have two job opportunities right now. Both opportunities
assume good command of Haskell, since we use Haskell extensively.

These are full time positions, available at our Moscow (Russia) office.
If you are interested, please apply on the corporate site or
send your CV to me directly at dmitry.kulagin at kaspersky.com

Descriptions:

Software Engineer:
Responsibilities:
    * Development of core of the security system
    * Tools development (such as compilers/DSL)
Skills/experience:
    * Strong experience developing with Haskell
    * C/C++ development experience
    * Good knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures
    * Compilers/DSLs development experience (desirable)
    * System programming experience (desirable)
    * Understanding of OS internals (desirable)
    * Experience in development of embedded and/or real-time applications
(desirable)

Researcher (formal methods/computer security):
Responsibilities:
    * Development of approaches to express and verify security and
      safety properties of systems
Skills/experience:
    * Masters degree in CS or equivalent. PhD in CS (or related field) is
desirable
    * Strong interest in computer security
    * Experience in formal verification
    * Good writing and presentation skills
    * Haskell programming experience is highly desirable
    * C-programming experience (desirable)
    * Prolog programming experience (desirable)