[Haskell-cafe] https://hackage.haskell.org/package/hoq build problems

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:18:55 UTC 2015

vasili at vasili-VirtualBox:  cabal --version
cabal-install version 1.20.0.3
using version 1.20.0.2 of the Cabal library

vasili at vasili-VirtualBox: ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.6.3

OK ... I am running Ubuntu #31-Ubuntu. I am using apt-* install
manager. I am relying on the install manager team to furnish versions
of software. I will have  to directly haskell.org to upgrade, yes??

Vasily