[Haskell-cafe] Final Call for Haskell Prime language committee Nominations!

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at gnu.org
Sun Oct 11 21:27:13 UTC 2015

The submission deadline (Wed, Oct 14 23:59:59 UTC 2015) for Haskell
Prime self-nominations (see also original CfN at [1]) is near!

If you have already submitted a self-nomination, please make sure (if it
was sent to the haskell-prime list) that it shows up in the mailing list
archives at

 - https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2015-September/ or
 - https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2015-October/

or (if you have only sent it to me directly) that I acknowledged
receiving your submission by an email reply.

Regards,
  Herbert Valerio Riedel

 [1]: https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2015-September/003936.html